Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
missing posts

2382 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-07 20:01:04

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2015-07-29 20:43:16
                  Is it me or has anyone else noticed a few recent posts not there anymore. Specifically about system update 1.29 which I refuse  to accept therefore no updates with 7 months left on license or EDE65 post about not updating and a think a couple more also. Looks like forum is getting censored by Autel. I guess that's to be expected  coming from China. It would be nice to follow to see where Autel's heading as far as repairing/upgrading software issues commonly complained about here on this forum.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-07-29 23:18:51 (Reply to:tech54)

Yes I noticed that last week...Your correct someone is deleting them...

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2015-07-30 18:22:27 (Reply to:912guy)
              Thank You, but who is someone and since only had tool since March 2015 where things started going goofy kinda leaves me in not sure if I even want to update anymore where I'll be losing my ass further. I really don't like a disclaimer that tries to put liability on purchaser of tool usually only caveat is proper use and following procedures and miffed why I'd need to agree to another disclaimer after already activated signing off on that one at the time. For now I'll just leave it where I took personal information out of account except e-mail and keep checking forum for progress.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-08-03 03:12:00 (Reply to:tech54)

Many scanners have disclaime message, like Autologic. If it's really our fault, we will surely take charge of it and take the responsibility.

As for the posts, we deleted a few that are full of nasty things, to keep the forum a courtesy place. And some other are deleted as per the poster's request.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2015-08-03 19:39:24 (Reply to:Autel Support)
                      Scanner became null and void as of today as you sneaked in disclaimer not with system update download but first time you try to use existing versions that were on the tool before system update.Result is if you don't agree to biased in Autel's favor disclaimer you can no longer use scanner even though I could yesterday with same software versions. You're absolutely un-true claim about Auto-Logic doesn't fly with me. I update weekly on that tool and never have a revision of disclaimer with updates. The only disclaimer you ever accept is the same one on the boot screen that hasn't been changed since owning. Your reassurance about things going bad is not supported by your customer's feedback. The scan tool still is under warranty and software license current but can't use tool as of today. Will contact tool vendor who probably won't care but he needs to understand your scam of a scanner. Good luck with your devious methods you'll need it,Brian. Oh, by the way on my account the issues didn't work for submission (typical). The few data-logs I sent in also (no response) so stopped bothering. The only time you ever did support with me took 10 phone calls over the course of the first two weeks of owning scanner. These support issues I think will sink the ship in the not too distant future.

•   Level 3   
    (72) points
    crclark

2015-08-07 10:10:18 (Reply to:tech54)

Ya they deleted my good bye post wishing Autel and all the users of Autel all the best in the future. I am still trying to decide if I'm going to take a big loss by selling my 905 Mini or just keep it and not ever update it unless there is a big improvements.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2015-08-07 20:01:04 (Reply to:crclark)
                     Biggest issues seem to be loss of programming functionality for 908P owners who made even larger investment than you did and got snookered by updates where unless they backed up and able to return older versions could no longer perform some programming they used to be able to. I only bought mini like you so I'd suggest to keep it especially with current licensing in case they improve. Personally I don't want anything to do with their J2534 tools so won't be investing in that. Depends on your situation what you have for tooling what direction you'd go from here. I didn't buy mini for programming but actually more disappointed at stripped operating system with low functionality and ability to customize for diagnostic reference for myself and customer. I don't think support gives a rats ass about your investment so don't expect sympathy or even support (hmmm, that's a novel idea). Move forward and if mini is your main tool I'd probably guess still could handle 80% of what comes in the shop so make you money back is the focus. The forum frankly discusses all issues with tool so stay informed for yourself as to whether to update. I've gone into selective mode for now myself but they lie a lot and are vague with descriptors. Oh by the way that Ford update doesn't fix power balance just tried it took awhile to load to graphing then backed out with no communication. Tried it three times same results.
  Total1 Pages